Saturday, November 10, 2012

Personalizing My Blog

Childhood/Recent Picture:

             
My brother, who is 5 years older, has always been there and looked out for me. I cherish every moment I get to spend with him.

Favorite Children's Book:

Book - Love You Forever :  wedding LoveYouForever
My favorite children's book is "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch. My mother gave me this book at the age of 3 and read it to me often. "Love You Forever" shows the evolving relationship between a mother and her son. This book taught me that no matter what age I am, I'll always have my mother by my side. For those who haven't read this yet, I highly recommend it!




Meaningful Quote:
 "Kids spell love T-I-M-E"  -John Crudele

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    A mother and child bond is one of the best bond a child can have. I will definitely take some time to read this book. Thanks for sharing.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete